LifeLock Identity Theft Protection
There’s good. There’s better. And there’s LifeLock.
Sometimes choosing fast food for lunch may be good enough. Other days a crisp, cool salad is what you want. But when you’re ready for dinner, and only the best will do, it has to be filet mignon or lobster…or both.
LifeLock identity theft protection is like surf and turf.
Credit monitoring is like fast food
There are days when you only have enough time or money for a cheeseburger and fries. It’s not satisfying. It’s not good for you. It’s better than nothing. Credit monitoring is like that.
Credit monitoring services watch your credit report for changes and anomalies. For instance, if you live in Phoenix, and suddenly there are thousands of dollars in charges from Miami, you’ll be notified before the bill collectors start calling you to demand payment on overdue bills.
Finding out about the identity theft sooner rather than later is a plus. But, wouldn’t you rather it never happened at all?
Other identity theft protection services are like salad…with iceberg lettuce
With the exception of credit monitoring, most other companies provide fraud alerts, junk mail reduction and free credit reports, but that’s all. These are the basics. They’re important. They’re really the bare minimum.
- Fraud alerts notify prospective creditors viewing your records that you are or may become a victim of identity theft. Creditors must contact you to verify your identity.
- Junk mail reduction reduces the chances of your becoming a victim. Pre-approved credit card offers—a dream come true for identity thieves—should be stopped altogether.
- Free credit reports provides the opportunity for you to audit your credit records for evidence of thievery that may have occurred prior to your enrollment.
LifeLock identity theft protection is like a fine, five-course meal
Think of fraud alerts, junk mail reduction and free credit reports as soup, appetizer and salad. Now it’s time for the entrée and dessert.
- LifeLock identity theft protection includes three services unavailable from any other service: WalletLock, TrueAddress and eRecon.
- LifeLock identity theft protection is backed by their $1 million service guarantee (Restrictions apply. See lifelock.com for details.).
For something as important as your credit and good name, you need the most reliable service available. Don’t settle for less. Only LifeLock identity theft protection provides full service.
To learn about LifeLock the nations leader in Identity Theft Protection services and receive
30 days free and pay only $9 a month click on the enroll now button below. Use promo code "DEFENSE" to receive your discount on service.
At the end of the 30-day free period your card will be billed automatically ($9 monthly / $99 annually) unless you cancel within the 30-day period. You can can
cel anytime without penalty by calling 1-800-543-5625. Offer is for new members only.